Welcome to Triple F!

Leave a Comment
Hi, I'm Keesha, and this is my blog. I've tried blogging in the past but it's always been a challenge for me to find consistent things to talk to my audience about. Well, that all changes today! 

I took a bit of time off from blogging to think about what I'm really passionate about and to decide what I'd like to share with the world. In the end it came down to 3 things....the 3 Fs, Food, Family and Fitness. These 3 things are the key to my life and how I live it. 

Join me as I share my favorite recipes, talk about the work -  family balance and how to stay fit while living life to the fullest. I will share with you the latest fitness and kitchen gadgets and my thoughts on them as well as my escapades with the hubby and kiddos as we explore new things and discover a new love and passion for life. I promise you'll have a blast!


Keesha