Food: Cilantro Lime Pork Burgers & Mustard Green Salad

Leave a Comment
This week I decided to get a little creative in the kitchen and try something new. I came up with this new burger recipe and salad combination. The flavors marry well and it was a refreshing and filling meal that only took me about 20 - 25 minutes to prep and  cook.


For the burgers I used the following ingredients:
  • Ground Pork
  • Shallots
  • Lime
  • Cilantro
  • Crushed Red Peppers
  • Black Pepper
  • Garlic Powder
I don't know quantities because that's just not how I normally cook. My mom taught me to cook by taste and sight not by a measuring cup.

I started by putting the pork in a bowl and proceeding to prep the shallots, cilantro and lime by adding them into the Nutribullet and giving them a rough chop.


I then put those ingredients in the bowl with the pork and added in the remaining ingredients. Then I mixed it all together.


I then proceeded to make patties and grill the burgers to perfection!


Yummy!

  
For the Mustard Green salad I used:
  • Mustard Greens
  • Tomatoes
  • Avocado
  • Pea Shoots
I chopped everything up and threw it in the bowl.
 
Cilantro Lime Dressing:
  • Cilantro
  • Lime
  • EVOO
  • Black Pepper
  • Honey
  • Balsamic Vinegar
I put everything in the Nutribullet and then poured it on top of the yummy salad.


Voila! There you have it. Cilantro Lime Pork Burgers with Mustard Green Salad.