Fitness: 30 Day Fitness Challenge

Leave a Comment
So as you've probably gathered this blog is all about Food, Family and Fitness. Let me be honest with you, I love food, I love my family, I have a love/hate relationship with fitness. Don't get me wrong, I love being fit and once I get motivated I am a beast in the gym...once I get motivated.



I have tried so many things from 10 day fitness kick off and personal trainers to yoga and dance. The problem is that I can never stay interested long enough to stick it out. I need to see results immediately to stay motivated. Now, don't yell at me, I know that it takes time when I think logically. Unfortunately logical thinking is not my strong suit when it comes to fitness.

So, spring is here and it's time to give this fitness thing another go. I was thinking just that on lunch today when one of my co-workers stopped by and showed me this.


I could've taken this one of two ways. Either she's subtly trying to tell me that I need to get off my ass and start doing something or...actually, it could only mean that. Join me as I take on the 30 Day Fitness Challenge and document my progress, whining and aches and pains along the way. Little Black Dress here I come!