Fitness: 30 Day Fitness Challenge Fail

Leave a Comment
The 30 Day Challenge has not been going well. I am not making excuses. I am not feeling disappointed in myself. I have not been sedentary and that is what makes everything ok. I made it to day 2 of the 30 Day Challenge and then decided that instead of doing day 3, I wanted to go for a jog in the park and enjoy the beautiful weather.


I wanted to spend some time with my children and run and frolic and race. I worked out longer and harder on that trail in the park than I would have if I had completed day 3 of the 30 Day Fitness Challenge.


In my mind the best type of workouts are those that are fun and that my whole family can participate in. Maybe I'll try the challenge again in the future but for now. The warm weather is calling me to enjoy the moment!


Have you tried the 30 Day Fitness Challenge? Did you complete it?